Volkswagen Transporter Seat Covers
Tailored Waterproof Seat Covers to fit VW Transporter T5, T6, T6.1
Single Driver & Double Passenger Set.
Designed to fit the Volkswagen Transporter T5, T6, and T6.1.
- FITS VOLKSWAGEN TRANSPORTER T5, T6, and T6.1 - Our design team has created a pattern that fits the Volkswagen Transporter perfectly. It covers all the areas that need protecting and allows for under-seat storage.
- DURABLE WITH 2-YEAR WARRANTY – Heavy-duty doesn’t have to mean heavy fabric. Our lightweight, high-performing polyester has the same heavy-duty qualities as thicker covers with the added benefit of superior waterproofing and is easier to fit.
- SEMII-TAILORED FIT- The design of our seat covers gives a 3 Dimensional fit. This allows the seat cover to mold to the unique shape of your seat far better than if it were just two pieces of material sewn together.
- WATERPROOF - We needed Waterproof seat covers for our lifestyle. Fed up with brands claiming to have 'Waterproof' Seat Covers and ending up with soggy seats, our seat covers are Waterproof to a Hydrostatic Head of 7,000mm. In plain English, this means your seats won't get soggy!!!
- AIRBAG COMPATIBLE - Our seat covers are all designed with specialist stitching down one side of the seat cover. This stitching is the same as found on your car seat where your airbag is located. It is designed so that when your Airbag is activated, the stitching will come undone allowing your Airbag to deploy completely unhindered. The Airbag seam is located on the same side as the Waterproof Seat Cover tag.
Product Code: WSC3017
This made-to-measure seat cover is designed to fit the driver and double passenger seat in the Volkswagen Transporter T5, T6, and T6.1.
It comes with eight pieces including - 3 x headrest covers, 1 x Driver Seat Cover, 1 x Double Passenger Backrest Cover, 1 x Base Cushion Cover, and 2 x Armrest Covers.
This tailored seat cover will fit your vehicle seats perfectly; allowing full access to the: under-seat storage, adjustable headrests, and adjustable armrests.
The cover is held in place with bolt ropes that are sewn into the cover. These are pushed into the gaps of your seat base and plastic housing, to lock it in place.
Velcro straps ensure the cover will not move once fitted and a Velcro opening allows access to the integrated seat belt on the double seat.
We have a specially designed Seat Anchor that you push through the gap between the seat base and seatback to hold the driver seat cover firmly in place.
Our covers are designed with protection in their DNA. We try to avoid seams on critical parts of the cover to ensure zero water leakage and friction damage. The seams are overlocked for extra strength and to prevent water from leaking through.
Designed in the UK using precise digital techniques.
The material we use is ultra-durable, recycled polyester.
It is this high-performing polyester that gives our seat covers their strength and is what makes them heavy-duty.
The polyester is coated with a polyurethane backing, which is what makes them waterproof (to a hydrostatic head standard of over 7,000 mm).
Our polyester is also fire retardant to meet European automotive standards.
Our seat covers have an excellent colour fastness standard and can be used alongside heated seats.
Resistant to mud, oil, and everyday wear and tear.
We have invested heavily to ensure this seat cover is safe for you and your family. Modern vehicles are fitted with side-impact airbags. These airbags are designed to inflate from the side of your seat upon a side impact collision (an Airbag or SRS label may be stitched into your seat as a warning). Many seat covers on the market do not implement airbag-compatible technology. During a collision this can result in the airbag not deploying correctly or even being deflected behind the occupant, causing a ballooning effect. Injury or death can be a result of this.
Our covers have been tested to automotive standards and can be used safely with your vehicle.
This seat cover will fit the driver and front double passenger seats in the following vehicles:
Volkswagen Transporter T5 (2003-2016)- T28, T30, T32 SWB, and LWB Variation with three front seats.
Volkswagen Transporter T6 (2015-2019) - T28, T30, T32 SWB, and LWB Variation with three front seats.
Volkswagen Transporter T6.1 (2019+) - T28, T30, T32 SWB, and LWB Variation with three front seats.
Volkswagen e-Transporter Van (2020+) - T28, T30, T32 SWB, and LWB Variation with three front seats.
Q. How do you tell if seat covers will fit your Volkswagen Transporter?
A. These seat covers will fit if you have the factory-fitted seats with a single driver seat and a double passenger seat, and you have either the T5, T6, or T6.1. These will fit the T28, T30, and T32 variations on both SWB and LWB models.
Q. Are VW T5 and T6 and T6.1 seats the same?
A. The short answer is YES. The VW T5, T6, and T6.1 seats despite some subtle differences are the same shape so our seat covers will fit all variations with factory-fitted seats.
Q. Will VW T5 seat covers fit a T6 or a T6.1?
A. Again, the short answer is YES. The VW T5, T6, and T6.1 seats despite some subtle differences are the same shape so our seat covers will fit all variations with factory-fitted seats.
Q. Is Polyester a good seat cover material?
A. The material we use is ultra-durable, recycled polyester. It is this high-performing polyester that gives our seat covers their strength and is what makes them heavy-duty. The polyester is coated with a polyurethane backing, which is what makes them waterproof (to a hydrostatic head standard of over 7,000 mm). Our polyester is also fire retardant to meet European automotive standards.
Easy to fit
Tailored to fit
Designed in the UK
Perfect Protection Against